Thursday, November 13, 2008

Playing together nicely... most of the time

We had our friends Allyson, Tim and their children Emahry and Jonathan over for dinner last night. Chris wasn't as late as we'd thought so he did make it home in time to eat with us! They brought us dinner and it was great!

Here are Hayden and Jonathan "playing" together!!!

Allyson and I were trying to figure it out and we can't decide whether there is much of a difference between the weight of Hayden and Jonathan, but we think that Hayden is a little top heavy due to his big head and extra chins!!!

Here is Jonathan...


Tristan and Emahry had a lot of fun playing together. For the most-part they were great at sharing, there was a moment when I thought Tristan was going to be mean but he snapped out of it! I think he gets excited when there are new friends here and sometimes the excitement comes out as mischief!

Sitting on the toy bins!



Testing out the baby gym for our baby brothers!


By the end of the evening Tristan and Emahry were just running around the house as over-tired kids do! We all had a great time!

1 comment:

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

Cute pictures! Thanks again for having us over. Oh, I need your pie recipe :)