"Help me!, Help me! Help" he said "Before the huntsmen shoots me dead"
"Come little rabbit, come with me, happy we shall be"
Well, if you don't know it, you're not missing too much. I was singing it to Tristan, at least the end part that I remembered. I stood there looking at him and I said "I can't remember the rest of the song" To which he responded "We need to look online"
I almost fell over it was so funny to me! He then of course kept saying it over and over because I thought it was so funny. I guess this is the technology age after all. Although, I don't remember ever looking things up on line specifically for Tristan. he must have picked the idea up somewhere though!
So, that was my little stress reliever this morning. It has been a stressful couple of months around here. We are in the process of looking for and buying a house. We've had an offer in since the end of December and it has been a really long process since it is a "short sale" I don't want to go into too many details (just because there are so many and they are mostly boring)! But, we are trying so hard to be patient and have faith as to whether or not this is the home that God has prepared for us. While it is perfect in size and location and lots of other things, it does need new flooring because of the dogs that have been there and haven't been well tended to, to put it nicely! It is a great find for the price and we are just praying that our finances will come through and that things will line up for us. So, if you are the praying type, we would certainly covet your prayers as we wait... and wait... and wait some more! And, if you know of a get rich quick scheme, we'd love to hear about that too so that we don't have to be as stressed as we are!
On another related note I am hoping to find a job for the evenings on the weekends. With Chris's schedule it is really hard for me to do anything at all. He is usually back much later during the week than I could start at most jobs. I am hoping to find a place that will work with me and take me on for the weekends. I think that it will be really god for me to get out of the house and be around adults for a change! I also think that it will be really good for Chris to spend some time doing the less fun things with the boys! Not that I want them to have a miserable time, but just that he would have a better understanding of what it's like to have them both, something he hasn't had to do... yet! So, keep that in your prayers too as I seek out an opportunity that the right one would be made clear and that if it's not what God wants for me that I would accept that willingly too!
Here's just a cute shot to lighten the mood!
1 comment:
Oh, too funny! Definitely a sign of the generation these kids are in! That and automatically asking to see the picture we just took of them!
We will be praying for your house-buying process; I can certainly empathize! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment