Tristan just LOVES to talk to Hayden! Here are some of the funny and sometimes cute things that he says most often:
"You smilin' at me!"
"Here's a truck for you" (Usually when Tristan has driven a truck into Hayden's gym and run into the side of his head, usually gently)
"You sniffin' it?" (When Hayden is nursing)
"I love your hugs" (I think he heard Mummy saying this one)
"I'm the big brother"
"Don't cry Hayden, Mummy's coming"
"You need a new diaper?"
"It's OK Hayden we're almost home" (when Hayden is crying in the car... even if we are nowhere near home or not even on the way!!!)
"How was your nap? Good? yeah? OK!"
And my all-time favorite:
"Hi my sweet brother!"
Tristan really is a great brother, I can't wait to see what it's like when they get a bit older...
1 comment:
My personal favorite is "you sniffin' it?"
Post a Comment