Monday, October 18, 2010
Grammie and Grandpa's beach house
At the end of September every year Chris's parents stay at a house at the beach in LBI. They boys and I usually make it down for a few days even though Chris is usually working. We had lots of fun, despite the clouds and played on the beach between the rain showers. The boys always LOVE it. They are so adaptable when it comes to sleep and travel that they had no problem at all. Although one night I did wake up with a small 4 year old boy beside me! He snuck in and went right to sleep which is unheard of for him! Then in the morning when Hayden woke up he must have looked over to see Tristan was gone and assumed we were all downstairs. I never even heard him leave the room!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment