Tristan is really into the idea of a baby, not too sure if he will be as into it when it's the real thing! Since we have moved the crib out of his room he hasn't been bothered but he does like to put the baby in the crib... and then climb in there with him, which he can do without help! We brought a lot of his baby stuff down from the attic to wash and get ready for the baby and Tristan has been 'helping' with it all. He really likes to help and I think it's good for him to get involved. I would put up some pictures of the baby's room but when I say I've started getting things ready, it is by no means close! So, I'll get back to you with those when it's ready! Instead, here's a picture of Tristan sitting in the baby seat, which he tries to drag out to the car when we go places...

Hard to believe that he once looked really tiny in this seat... now he's clearly too big for it! He gets in and says "Buckle in"!
On another note, it is getting increasingly hard to take pictures of Tristan because he wants to see them before they are even taken, hence getting up and out of the pose as the camera is catching up! I tried to get some of him the other day while he was in the crib with the baby-doll, but he kept getting up too quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment